Cash-outs and partial exits
Many business owners have significant value locked up in their company. They may not be ready to sell outright or may want to pass the business onto family members or the management team whilst retaining a material interest.
We work closely with business owners to structure the optimal transaction to release some of the value while retaining the desired level of interest.
Our knowledge of the funding and investor market means we can introduce the most appropriate funding partner that will not only deliver the right structure but also bring additional skills and experience to drive the business forward.
FRP Corporate Finance can manage whole process from inception to completion and add value through:
- utilising our in-depth knowledge of the investor and funder community to advise on the likely level of and structure of cash consideration available
- provide valuation advice
- identifying and approaching potential funders (both equity and debt)
- management of the due diligence process
- support with negotiation and structuring the transaction
- project management of other advisers
We work closely with business owners to structure the optimal solution to release some value whilst retaining the desired economic interest.